Some of these sites provide healing support and groups for women, such as ICAN and Postpartum Support International. Others validate the struggle of modern parenting, or provide information or entertainment. Please note that I do not receive a commission from the book links, I recommend these books because I like them and find them helpful.
- The International Cesarean Awareness Network
- Postpartum Support International
- In the Absence of the Village, Mothers Struggle Most
- 'Self-care' Is Not Enough To Fix How Much Moms Are Burnt Out
- Science Confirms It’s Fundamentally More Draining To Parent A Fussy Baby
- Why Millions of Mothers Are Overwhelmed by Stress
- The Pressure Is Real For Working Mothers
- Women Are Overburdened With Their Families’ “Mental Loads"
- The Invisible Workload That Drags Women Down
- Birth Trauma: A Guide for You, Your Friends and Family to Coping with Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Following Birth
- In an Unspoken Voice: How the Body Releases Trauma and Restores Goodness
- Wild Feminine: Finding Power, Spirit & Joy in the Female Body
- Mothering from Your Center: Tapping Your Body's Natural Energy for Pregnancy, Birth, and Parenting
- Mindful Self-Compassion Workbook
- How To Not Hate Your Husband After Having Kids